1. Are you interacting with other NGOs, and our tech team about your challenges and ideas?
2. The chatbot then analyses their reflection data and automatically sends a video nudge with a followup probing question.
3. Additional supportive links
1. Reaching smallholder chilli farmers in Andhra Pradesh for the prevention and cure of pest that infests the crop – with Digital Green
2. Creating an upward engagement cycle for education programs on WhatsApp with TAP
3. Link to past webinar
1. Glific is a Digital public good
2. Listen to Donald Lobo and Deval Sanghvi on the latest podcast
3. Featured on YourStory: how our open-source platform is empowering NGOs with chatbot solutions for NGOs
4. Rethinking community connectivity: as pandemic wears on, NGOs turn to Technology for Information dissemination and Behaviour change.
1. Are you ready for 2-way chat automations?
2. Here are some of the popular cases that other NGOs are using two-way chat automation for
1. India Literacy Project’s automated vs. manual interactions are now 85% vs. 15%
2. Glific v2.0 released with some of the biggest updates
1. Latest product video – how Glific empowers NGOs
2. Glific stats so far with – 2M+ messages sent via Glific
1. Reap Benefit’s chatbot onboarded 30K citizens in 3 months
2. Can voice to text make the WhatsApp chatbots even more powerful?
1. Natural language responses, coming in this release!
2. How to use Natural language processing (NLP) for your programs?